I have a dream for the Web [in which computers] become capable of analyzing all the data on the Web — the content, links, and transactions between people and computers. A “Semantic Web”, which makes this possible, has yet to emerge, but when it does, the day-to-day mechanisms of trade, bureaucracy and our daily lives will be handled by machines talking to machines. The “intelligent agents” people have touted for ages will finally materialize.”Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web
Semantics -> Machine-readable web, structured data -> Automatic data processing -> User-centric -> Web 3.0
The term was coined by Tim Berners-Lee for a web of data that can be processed by machines — that is, one in which much of the meaning is machine-readable.
Machine-readable web, structured data
Machine-readable web is made up of websites whose content can be readily processed by computers due to their structured data. It is a standardized format for providing information about a page and classifying the page content; for example, on a recipe page it would be ingredients, cooking time and temperature, calories, and so on. Most Search structured data uses schema.org vocabulary. Structured data features automatic data processing.
Automatic data processing
Automation of incoming data filtering, processing, classification and cataloging of content in accordance with user’s interests.
A new level of browsing experience based on the needs and interests of each individual user — Web 3.0.
Secure, censorship & spam-proof distributed web based on the blockchain. WRIO Internet OS is a platform for the upgrade to Web 3.0.
What is WRIO Internet OS
A blockchain-powered platform for developing a machine-readable web featuring automatic data processing. Automatic data processing will enable a tuned up browsing experience based on the needs and interests of each individual user. This will pave the way for a user-centric Web 3.0 with its predictive services and search engines of a new generation.
The Evolution of the Platform
WRIO Internet OS
Mission: Serve as a human-machine interpreter.
The platform will upgrade today’s Web 2.0 to machine-readable Web 3.0. Machine-readable web will pave the way for an automatic data processing and will enable the user-centric feature: users will receive screened information automatically based on their interests.
Thin-client terminal devices
Automatic correlation, classification, and cataloging of web data against users’ interest matrices will allow the creation of predictive user-centric services and next generation search engines. WRIO Internet OS will become their platform, and will create a new market of browser-driven smart predictive systems — very inexpensive thin-client terminal devices with WRIO Internet OS onboard.
Distributed secure Web 3.0
Such devices will be able to automatically incorporate a global, fully distributed, and blockchain-powered peer-to-peer network that will serve as the trigger of new “unicorn” arrivals that will replace many of the visionary technology projects of the past.
We will see Web 3.0 version of googles, skypes, ebays, paypals, facebooks, ubers, etc., using a single distributed source of machine-readable data pool. Borders of websites and domains that divide today’s web will dissolve, and we will witness the advent of the P2P web; a network of interrelated peers powered by WRIO Internet OS that can exchange information without any restrictions, while respecting privacy at the same time.
Read our blog post “Future Fragments” for more details.
The number of Internet users is nearing 4 billion. There are 23 bln connected devices in the world and the number doubles every 36 months.
Generated information doubles every 18 months but less than 5% of pages are semantic. A syntax analysis is required for the search engines to be able to index data.
Global Internet traffic in 2020 will be equivalent to 100 times the volume of the entire global Internet in 2005.
Web 2.0 problems
- Manual search for and processing of information. The lion’s share of information can’t find its audience.
- Irrelevant ads. 88% of all email and content are spam and phishing.
- Viruses and Malware. 32% of computers around the world are infected with viruses and malware.
- Censorship, surveillance, no privacy.
- Troubles finding the target audience
- Distribution of information depends on ads and promotion
- Difficulties with content monetization
- Website development and support require much efforts and resources.
- Search engine optimization is needed.
- Low security. 71% of websites contain some malicious code were in fact legitimate websites that had been compromised in some way.
- Low trust online, fake accounts, scammers.
- Ineffective ads.
- Cross-platform, cross-browser, cross-device and responsive problems need to be solved
- A database is required to store data
- Information is isolated. Unstructured data, multiple incompatible formats
Web 3.0 solutions
- Web dashboard and user-centric Web 3.0 browsing experience. Automatic data processing: automatic correlation, classification, and cataloging of web data against users’ Interest Matrices, automation of web activity.
- Predictive logical search engines. The search for and automatic processing of information pursuant to the user’s Interest Matrix.
- Security and privacy. Spam-proof, malware & viruses free.
- Rich functionality through cloud/distributed apps. No need to download, update, install or setup any software.
- Blockchain address functions as ID. Global “social-media-like” login allowing for the protection of anonymity.
- Earning Credits (see below). Single-click financial support of your favorite authors using a free, through obtained on a limited basis, cryptocurrency Credits.
- Monetization of creative activities, using Credits (see below) — non-flat likes. Credits can be either sold, or used to promote and purchase premium services.
- Fully automatic search for relevant readers. Curation and automatic distribution of information through users’ Interest Matrices.
- Content is censor-proof and block-proof.
- Semantic Lego. Coherence of data, no copy/paste. Use of an original source via HTTP without API.
- Hubs. A free and simple development of a new type of websites without a string of code.
- Top of search results. Semantic structured pages ensure high organic search positions.
- webGold. Cryptocurrency “PayPal” without cashback problems, regulation, restrictions and accounts freezes.
- Relevant offers on the ground of Interest Matrix.
- Reputation system.
- Single sign-on. Free access to the global decentralized pool of users.
- Machine-readable. Cooperatively developed decentralized “Wikipedia” of semantic data.
- Cloud/distributed Web 3.0 apps marketplace.
- Browser-driven nature of WRIO OS. Guarantees the absence of cross-platform, cross-browser, cross-device, and responsive problems. Front-end development is not required as a ready made set of controls and elements is provided.
- Blockchain. Blockchain as a metadatabase and asset repository. A generally accessible decentralized users’ database of profiles.
How does it work?
WRIO Internet OS architecture, layers:
- Global Data Pool. Linked Data storage: HTML pages, contain a link to wrioos.js that interlinks it to a default WRIO OS node. Can be stored at any static content hosting.
- WRIO Internet OS. A decentralized network of WRIO Internet OS nodes that render Linked Data and turn them into hubs: a new type of machine-readable websites. A node is required only for those users who do not use the WRIO Internet OS browser / plugin / mobile app.
- Themes. Used to display hubs and user interface of cloud and distributed applications in the style selected by the user.
- Cloud and distributed applications. A set of applications determining functions of hubs: sharing in selected social media, comments, and etc., including web dashboards applications and applications using the blockchain.
- Smart Contracts. Self-executing algorithms interacting with the blockchain.
- Blockchain. A metadata base and assets repository.
Default WRIO Internet OS editor creates web-pages in semantic format JSON-LD (Linked Data): an HTML file is a set of static data (key-value). The page format has been developed by Google, Microsoft, Yahoo and Yandex. Page indexation does not require search engine optimization or syntax analysis, which ensures high organic search positions. The format of pages is machine-readable, which enables automatic data processing. This paves the way to the development of automatic curated web: metadata of each created page is recorded in the blockchain, then it is correlated to the user’s interest matrix stored in the profile. If there is a match, the page is displayed in the user’s web dashboard, which is a key element of user-centric web.
Read our blog post “All You Need is a Browser” for more details.
Tokens for Crowdsale. webGold (WGD) is required for settlements between WRIO OS projects. Unlike other cryptocurrencies webGold cannot be mined. It is issued automatically on the basis of value of assets confirmed by the market. In other words, when project’s tokens are sold. Every time this happens, the price difference is the market evaluation of its value change. If the change is positive, new WGD are issued based on the emission smart contract for the amount equal to the difference, which are then distributed. Thus, the amount of WGD in circulation is always an equivalent of the market evaluation of all projects’ tokens.
80% of new WGD are automatically distributed (Airdrop) among webGold owners on a pro rata basis. The remaining 20% are carried over to the reserve fund to be used for further development of the projects.
The platform can be used free of charge. However, webGold is required to pay for premium functions (e.x. posts promotion) and offers, paid apps, to buy tokens of 3rd party projects that reached ICO, etc.
Using funds raised during the Crowdsale
Crowdsale participants protection: ALL raised funds will be used to support webGold exchange rate in the Buyback Fund!
Unlike other Crowdsales and ICOs, only $200,000 raised during the Presale were used to develop MVP and first apps.
webGold tokens issued during the Crowdsale will be supplemented with additional share (20%) that will be channeled for further development of the project.
This is tokens used to ensure WRIO OS platform operation. The mining of the tokens is based on the concept of Proof of Social Action — actions that one way or another contribute to the promotion of WRIO Internet OS: sharing, posting, etc. The first Social Action costs insignificant, though non-zero efforts: you are able to receive 10 CRD every hour free of charge by clicking “Get Free Credits”. CRD can be exchanged for WGD and vice versa.
WRIO Internet OS gets a percent of transactions within the platform and distribution of premium accounts, services and ads.
Top 10 Reasons to Participate in Crowdsale
After it is over, webGold can only be bought from users or earned.
Unlike the overwhelming majority of other Crowdsales/ICOs we already have a minimum viable product.
Crowdsale participants protection
All raised funds will be used to support webGold exchange rate in the Buyback Fund. Security: escrow and multisig wallet.
A unique opportunity to take part in the automatic Airdrop distribution of newly issued WGD on a pro-rata basis.
Those who wish to make some profit off the rate increase could invest into WGD and sell it at a later stage after its book value has grown.
Soon after Crowdsale its participants will be able to purchase tokens of first projects on special terms
Pre-registered first authors, bloggers, youtubers, and so on, some of them with millions of subscribers.
Participation in special offers from WRIO OS to acquire premium services and purchase Credits at a lowest price.
8 members and 30+ contributors. Advisors from multi-billion companies and developers who participated in projects for Nike, Adidas, Apple, Walmart and other well known brands. The project team, management, development departments will be located in USA and Czech Republic.
The platform for Web 3.0 unicorns. We are rushing into the era of Internet of Things and Big Data where an automated processing of data will be a must. This will cause the emergence of user-centric services and predictive search systems that will soon replace traditional web 2.0 services and will become the new web standard.