Gluten-Free Almond Banana Pancakes Recipe
Almost everyone likes to eat pancakes for breakfast or lunch. This banana pancake recipe uses almond flour to make it gluten-free. It tastes so delicious and perfect.
- 100 gr porridge oats (1 cup)
- 200 ml almond (or oat) milk (1 cup)
- 80 gr ground almonds (1 cup)
- 2 very ripe bananas (mashed)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil for cooking
- Pulse the oats into a flour, then add the flour to a bowl with the ground almonds, cinnamon, salt and chia seeds, mix well.
- Now add the almond milk, mashed bananas and maple syrup and mix well, until a pancake batter forms.
- Place a frying pan over a medium heat and add a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Once warm, add a heaped tablespoon of the pancake mixture to the middle. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the bottom has cooked.
- Flip and cook on the other side for minute or so before stacking them and piling high with banana slices, almond butter and maple.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!