World Wi-Fi project is a global decentralized free Wi-Fi network based on private routers. Every router owner may share free Wi-Fi, connect to other users, and earn cryptocurrency. In the end, everybody wins: while ordinary users might no longer pay for the internet, those who own routers generate profits, and advertisers reach their target audience.
Join World WI-FI Community: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Medium
Total tokens issued: 600 000 000 WT.
Total tokens available for sale: 258 000 000 WT
- Pre-Sale 10% of total tokens for sale, or 60 000 000 WT;
- Token Sale 33% of total tokens for sale, or 198 000 000 WT.
- Unsold tokens will be destroyed.
Currencies accepted: Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Fiat
Pre-sale - November 28, 2017 - March 16, 2018
Main Sale - March 18, 2018 - April 18, 2018
Token freeze- 7% of all tokens are payable to the pool of founders, the tokens shall be frozen for 1 year.
- 5% of all tokens shall be reserved for motivation of the project team members, the tokens shall be paid following the implementation of the project.
- 40% of all tokens shall be frozen for 1 year and further used for the project development. Sale of tokens will allow spreading the project over to new countries and ensure liquidity for the advertisers. A preliminary estimate shows that the sale of tokens will be distributed by years taking into account the restrictions as follows:
- in the 2nd year, no more than 10% can be sold (39% of tokens frozen for the future development);
- in the 3rd year, no more than 20% can be sold;
- in the 4th year – no more than 30%;
- in the 5th year, the restrictions on the sale shall be removed.
However, the tokens sale may be distributed for the extended period depending on the project needs.
The Board of Directors composed of founders, CEO and independent directors shall be established. The Board of Directors shall decide when and how many tokens shall be sold.
The sale volume and terms will depend on the market situation and objectives of the company.
Market overviewAccording to UN Report on Global Broadband Progress dated September 18, 2017, the number of Internet users in the world is 3.58 billion people (the total population of the planet is 7.6 billion). Most users are now in developing countries there are 2.5 billion users there, while developed countries have 1 billion.
Development of Wi-Fi networksAt the same time, there is a rapid spreading of Wi-Fi networks. They have virtually covered the whole world: according to ipass.com, at the beginning of 2017 the number of Wi-Fi points across the world amounted to 177,418,979.
Now, there are 262,262,359 Wi-Fi access points across the globe:
- 82% are household Wi-Fi points.
- 18% are public controlled Wi-Fi points.
AdvertisersThe demand for Wi-Fi advertising is growing: due to high accuracy and strong possibility that a real user will see it. But Wi-Fi advertising market was occupied by local monopolists based on geographical position. Restaurant and shopping mall networks broadcast advertisements in case of connection to open Wi-Fi in their premises, different operators have different targeting and conversion methods. At present there is no unified Wi-Fi advertising market, and pricing is often chaotic.
New advertising networkModern advertising networks, e.g. AdSense, charge high fees. Advertising salesmen have to share 30-50% of profits with the platform, while most of it is spent on compensation of financial and bureaucratic costs of an advertising network.
In current conditions only several companies and popular bloggers whose platforms have large amount of traffic may count on significant advertising profit.
World Wi-Fi provides access to wide audience to the advertisers by means of connection to small private routers and sites. Internet access points owners are able to earn money by means of broadcast of advertisements. This is the way the promising advertising market inside the global Wi-Fi network is formed.
World Wi-Fi Business ModelThe World Wi-Fi charges advertisers a fee of 5% of the cost of the advertising shown in the network of connected routers. The above fee applies when generating a budget before allocation of tokens to router owners.
=== ### ===Penulis: asrinur
Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1114528